4/8/12

Sunsets and Sand

Batangas 05-07 April 2012

Since this was a spur-of-the-moment get together and we didn't have time to plan things much, we decided to spend Lent in Batangas once again - and really, if you've got a pal who seriously lives in front of the sea you can't not abuse that. The line-up was very similar too. Highlights include climbing to the top of the biggest stone church in Asia (all of us), ruining an entire batch of eggs for breakfast (me - I'm the one who burns soup), getting Franco's Juggernaut toy to pose in the landmarks, and enjoying a series of beautiful sunsets. And endless good-natured, half-frustrated bickering. Also - lambanog. Never again for me.

This trip was timely because henceforth I'm back to scripts and shoots and pegs well into June. And then it's school again. So yes, indulging myself in a little gratuity before I dive back into  my deadlines on this hot, hot Easter Sunday.

Made a quick little video too. Please do let me know what you think of them! :)

No comments: